- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
Recipe of Tomato Soup
Soup is one kind of unique and comfort food which everyone likes to drink. Its easy to make and loved by kids and it can be a perfect starter for a well get together party and enjoy to the fullest with adding lovely croutons.
- Add 1 tbsp butter and saute it with bay leaf in a pan.
- Now add chopped tomatoes to the butter an mix it for one minute.
- Now add water to the pan and cook for 15 mins
- Blend it nicely in a blending jar after removing the bay leaf
- Strain the puree in the strainer and throw the leftover
- In a pan, add 1 tsp of maida and fry for a minute, then add the filtered puree and mix
- After getting it a quick boil add sugar and crushed pepper
- Lastly add the cream and then serve hot by adding croutons.
You can either toast it with butter or without butter.