- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Recipe of Pasta in Arrabiata sauce
- Boil the pasta, drain and keep it aside
- In a pan, add oil and garlic and cook a little
- Now add celery and saute for a minute.
- Add onions and cook till it turns a little brown
- Now add the fresh tomatoes and puree and mix nicely
- Now add the salt with chilli flakes and the sauce is ready.
- Now add the pasta with a bit of pepper and if you want to add cheese you can
- Add few salad tomatoes
- Garnish with basil leaf and serve hot.