- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Recipe of Pasta in Alfredo Sauce
- Heat butter add cornflour and stir a little.
- Then add milk and cook till thick remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining milk and mix it
- Then add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2tsp pepper, mustard powder and parsley leaves.
- In another pan, heat oil cook onion with garlic,
- Then add capsicum, sweetcorn and pasta
- Then add chilli paste, remaining 1/2 tsp salt , black pepper
- Then put the Alfredo sauce made of milk
- Serve hot